How do I report a card as lost or stolen?

Don’t worry! If you’ve misplaced your Penny card, your company administrator can temporarily suspend the card from their Penny Central account by selecting suspend under the card settings.

You can also disable the card through your Penny Inc Cardholder App. Log into the App and click on the profile page. Tap the button next to "Enable Card".

The administrator can also reissue you a card if you need a replacement. If you’re not able to get in contact with your company's administrator, please contact the Penny Inc Support team as soon as possible by calling (855) 744-1447 to report that a card has been lost or stolen.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.